Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

english friend

fairyangel22

Tunisia

i  need  an  english  friend  to  talk  with  him  ..in order  to  enhance  my english  spoen..  i need  an  english  native  speaker..

12:48 AM Jan 28 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Flecksi65

Germany

Hi manu, how can i find a forum from england? Which words have i type by google to find english forums?

Thanks for help

06:28 PM Feb 04 2010 |

buterfly22

Germany

here is a website that allow u to chat with englishnative speakers. www.sharedtalk.com

in  this website u will find many friends arround the worl, so you will be able to contact them via microphone. i hope tht it will be useful for whose want to improve their englih and thx

07:03 PM Feb 04 2010 |

daddona

daddona

United States

Fairy Angel. hi. communicating with native speakers is acrucial part of Language learning. I ,personally, had to put my life in danger and work for the US Army as an intepreter. I learned alot of stuff.

In the absence of such oppertunities, I would recommend watching TV shows like Simpsons and Family guy.

08:59 PM Feb 04 2010 |

lemonde

lemonde

Turkey

helloo.. i am from turkey.. i want to have new friends and improve my english and german, especially with native speakers.. if you want to talk contact with me.. i will be very pleased..

09:54 AM Mar 08 2010 |

RickyLiu

China

Find one friend can communicate with each other in english, in the meantime, can you introduce someone who can enhance spoken english,thanks.

09:17 AM Mar 12 2013 |