Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

learning English is a piece of cake!

jacky2008_*-*

Thailand

i compare English with some kinds of tree. it's an English tree. try imaginin to the tree what it looks like and how can it grow? it starts from the little seed and then become bigger day by day. someone has a chance to learn about English tree and then come back to tell the ones who have never learnt about it!. they just take the leaves of tree for teaching those people. someone take the branches of tree for teaaching those people. someone takes the fruite of the tree for teaching those people. oh! what a mistake! but no one teaches them how to plant or cultivate the tree. the way to plant the tree is to learn about Basic Grammar, start from "part of speech, tense, phrase, clause, if clause, non finite verbs, idiom, slang and so on. learning step by step. try to remember some pattern and bring it into usin in your daily life. Love English and then English will love you in return! the more you can remember, the more you will learn! good luck for all

i'm just the beginner!  

04:24 AM Jan 29 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jacky2008_*-*

Thailand

How proud I am! Embarassedto hear what someone said “my topic was interestin”  no words to describe my feelin….anways…desire to know more ideas from people all over the world…short ways  or easy way as you’re now usin…and it efficiently works ….

However , nice to hear from you Do-ha-e-b…Laughing

08:01 AM Feb 01 2010 |

stevenyi

stevenyi

China

Rome wasn't built in a day.

11:08 AM Feb 02 2010 |

jacky2008_*-*

Thailand

nice to hear from you…..........stevenyi from China..i love your country and plan to visit someday…your word is short, simple and sincere….......thanks again -

06:30 AM Feb 03 2010 |