Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I need some help plzZz!!

Black pearl

Jordan

hiz guyz..am stutdiyng in the univ 1st year nd my major is mekatronix engineering..I rly have some problems with my study…I have 2 brove my marks bt every time I go 2 my room 4 studiyng I keep losting time but not doing my homeworks..so wt shoud I do 2 keep my mind on studing??...

10:34 AM Mar 17 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

RachealXiao

China

i can understand this case , cos i ever happened,

the  only way is that you should keep your mind to do what you should do ,you can spend more time at classroom or library, not just to stay at room, at the classroom, there is more study atmosphere. maybe  you can have a try.

11:21 AM Mar 17 2010 |

brainscan101

Philippines

all you have to is, make a clear time table for the day…just put all necessary things you really want to do or prioritize for the day but before that clarity of the mind is necessary..refresh your mind so that you have clear mind while setting the time table.

04:06 PM Mar 21 2010 |

Black pearl

Jordan

thanx all…i rly do sm of ur advices nd it rly help…r8 now am doing my homeworks … god bless u all

08:27 PM Mar 23 2010 |

brainscan101

Philippines

welcome ,Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

01:38 AM Mar 24 2010 |