Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what is a nice working environment?

xue_yao

Viet Nam

I think it is a place where we can can work with friendly colleagues and have high salary. Is it enough?

07:33 AM Oct 28 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

f_r_a_n_c_e_s_c_o

Italy

I think you are right. I give more importance to a comfortable job ambient than the salary. Obviously, the salary has to be good :) but if there are funny colleagues, working is more a pleasure.

bye.

Francesco

09:49 PM Oct 28 2010 |

Beathy

Beathy

Hungary

My dream working environment. First of all I would like to work at a company where i can continue to learn and develop my skills. At a firm which can provide prospects of achievements and training facilities. Where people can feel that they are important and they have rewarding and satisfying tasks. Secondly, the pleasant atmosphere is always important, where you can get on well with your workmates and they are kind and helpful. This is the way I see it. What do you think about it?

07:52 AM Oct 29 2010 |

Benjipie

Benjipie

United Kingdom

I agree with Francesco, the work environment has to be pleasant.  It's great when you work with people with the same sense of humor as you, although sometimes it may not be the most productive environment.

If you were offered would you rather take less money and have more free time?

BenLaughing

check out my blog – www.eslgroups.com/Wordpress_Blog/

12:03 PM Oct 29 2010 |

Beathy

Beathy

Hungary

It is so unbeliveable that people don't make fuss about their working environment. I think it is very important question.

08:50 AM Nov 09 2010 |