Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I search correspondents

frenchygirl07

France

HI!

My name is Estelle, i'm 16years and i'm french. I search english correspondents to talk with them to improve me of course i you want we will can speak french. If you are interested say me and i will give you my MSN adress.

Bye Wink

08:46 PM Jul 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mariambabygirl

Sudan

Hello Dear,
I came across your profile as i was browsing through the profiles and i became so much interested in it that i could not resist it and i have to drop you this few lines to tell you that someone is very much interested in you here.
I am Mariam Uduo and i am 26 yrs old single woman  living in dakar -Senegal. I am 5.7m tall,chocolate in complexion with black hair and brown eyes.
I am a Woman  with so much understanding and i love who also appreciates understanding,honesty,love,care and truth.
I believe in co-operate exsistence in my relationship which i believe is the best for a matured relationship.
I will be very happy if you would find my interest in you to be a thing of happiness and drop me few lines of reply so that we can start from there.I really want to know you better if you don't mind.
I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from afar or near and i hope you will get hold of this point as i do too.
I am hoping to hear from you soon and don't keep me waiting in vain and pains for your Warms hugs,      My email address is ..
    Mariam

03:22 PM Aug 19 2007 |

nabil2003

Yemen

hello mariam

hope you are fine and every thing is well in your side . it si my honor to get your knowledge

and you can contact me on the following email  

awaiting your reply

Best regards

07:36 PM Aug 19 2007 |

abdo2000

abdo2000

Morocco

hi

i m abdo from morocco   nice to meet u

if u are interest   this is my msn :

11:05 AM Aug 20 2007 |

amdokar

amdokar

Morocco

hello

you are vere nice

12:54 PM Nov 05 2007 |

trinityshiva

India

i would

10:14 PM Nov 05 2007 |

bqh

bqh

China

hi

i want chat with you .

i have sent my request .

04:47 PM Dec 08 2007 |

hazehua29

hazehua29

China

Hi Estelle ,I am interesting.I am from China. My msn id is .

Please add me! ths

06:31 AM Feb 20 2010 |