Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Tunisia!

braveheart2010

Egypt

the youth in tunisia proved that there's still hope

09:43 PM Jan 14 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

spontan

spontan

Germany

But their youth is the actual future and new hope!!! they will bring a new revolution !! World is proud of them..!

Pk butterfly i agree with  you and i hope it will come to a peaceful and better end…

the power to the people situation we have had in the end of the 60th and beginning 70th

power to the people john lennon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiuyNUnTIso

11:17 AM Jan 15 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

the Next is Algeria….

09:27 PM Jan 15 2011 |

Radunagi

Radunagi

United States

I really hope that the spirit of hope stays alive :)

06:43 AM Jan 16 2011 |

meme the rose

Oman

It's a great revolution against the government. I respect the tunisians for their brave work.

08:26 PM Jan 16 2011 |

buterfly22

Germany

im tunisian girl and i am so proud of being tunisian, really u can naver imagine how tunisians are cooperated to build a democratic and free country, finally we get rid of the dictator, he killed our souls and our voice, we were died alive poeple. our president left the country with a personal account by 5 million dollaar, even when he left his followers and his snippers were still killing our poeple, but the armed forces were a strong wall  before their atackas, thanks to them we are alive thanks to them we are building a free ountry, again iam proud of beig a tunisia

12:25 PM Jan 17 2011 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

Smilebuterfly22

wish you all the best for a future in freedom. sure you can be proud of your country because you are part of your country Tunisia !the world can see in every news how difficult it is to build a free country after a dictatorship… take care of yourself! 

12:52 PM Jan 17 2011 |

Grēne

Grēne

Bosnia and Herzegovina

u rock : )

06:03 PM Jan 17 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

January 2006 Wikileaks: Benali  Suffers from a serious illness , and all what he wants is to stay in power. stay in power. stay in power

http://img141.imageshack.us/i/alild.jpg/.

09:27 AM Jan 18 2011 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

Tunisia arrests 33 relatives of ousted president Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali

Family members held on suspicion of 'crimes against Tunisia', local TV reports, as interim leader promises 'break with the past'

11:48 PM Jan 19 2011 |