Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

tunisian revolution

buterfly22

Germany

I am very proud of being a tunisian girl, we really suffered from a long days of dictatorship, finally we are liberated …. 

11:58 AM Jan 17 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Grēne

Grēne

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Congrats, u really deserved sweet freedom : )

05:10 PM Jan 17 2011 |

HACCEP

HACCEP

Australia

GoodLuck… we all beside u…. 

07:21 PM Jan 17 2011 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

i'm proud of u and all ur ppl

08:23 PM Jan 17 2011 |

lulli

lulli

Yemen

god  give the tunisian people peace , freedom ,a good government and a strong leader .

10:25 AM Jan 18 2011 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

this revolution waked up the whole arab nation

12:53 PM Jan 18 2011 |

zahraa flower

Algeria

Salam,

I hope you will find solutions to all the problems you face

and that things will get better soon for you and for all our brothers.

Best wishes for Tunisian

06:02 PM Jan 18 2011 |

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

News: Today I read it in a newspaper that a German expert says that now Tunesia is very likely to become a democratic country.

P.S. His name is Alexander Knipperts, but since I doubt that there are many non-Germans knowing him, I thought mentioning this information in my post wasn't necessary.

06:31 PM Jan 18 2011 |

buterfly22

Germany

thank you all my dear friends for your continuous support, well the revolution of jasmin as it is called, it is based on the support of the armed forces who helped us a lot, second the cooperation of both women and men to have a peaceful manifestations in order to call for the democratic, there is some thing else, tunisians poeple are aware of their issue; we rfused to be sujected to the former president, but i think the most imporant thing is tht we are cooperative and we support each other. u dont know what the real tunisians did to have this free and democratic country even me i was surprised and happy because iam part of them.

07:17 PM Jan 18 2011 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

In janury 1979 a west backed dictator was overthrown in my country, I hope you can constitute a real people backed government in your country like we made in our country, but being independent is very hard because many powerful western countries will not tolerate that.

Infact they will enjoy a government which insure their intrests in the regeon, an a democratic government will not insure them their intrests. Any way we have paid for our independence and we are paying right know, then fasten seat belt for a hard but joyful journey, God help you.

07:49 PM Jan 18 2011 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

butterfly22,We suffered fo 23 years not just days.Our revolution is not yet officially called the revolution of jasmin,we don't want to give people wrong informations please!!

05:59 PM Jan 22 2011 |