Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Do you love China?

Moon Lee

Moon Lee

China

Yes I do O(∩_∩)O~

09:23 AM Feb 20 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Gucci Yeung

China

I have been seeking for another kind of love to my homeland. An idealized love surpassing patriotism and breaking free from nationalism. This love is not out of moral responsibility. It doesn't mean political identity but cultural recognition and spiritual belongingness. I can't tell how it will be like, but I suppose it is close to this: 万人都要将火熄灭 我一生独将此火高高举起 / 此火为大 开花落英于神圣的祖国 / 和所有以梦为马的诗人一样 / 我借此火 得度一生的茫茫黑夜 / 此火为大 祖国的语言和乱石投筑的梁山城寨 / 以梦为土的敦煌--那七月也会寒冷的骨骼 / 如雪白的柴和坚硬的条条白雪 横放在众神之山…

05:15 AM Feb 25 2011 |

jasmine-chen

China

Of course,I like china!Because i am a chinese.Welcome to china for everybody!

09:55 AM Feb 26 2011 |

Gucci Yeung

China

Ugur, if you get that time machine to go back to Kang's era, don't forget to take me along. The three greatest periods of time in Chinese history, as far as I'm concerned, are the period of the Spring-Autumn and Warring States, the period of Sui and Tang Dynasties, and the period of Late Qing and Early Republic of China. Sometimes I wish I have been born in around 1880, so that I could witness (maybe take part in) those great reforms and revolutions. But, honestly, it surprises me a little that you think the imperial exams interesting. I really wonder why.

10:01 AM Feb 26 2011 |

Moon Lee

Moon Lee

China

wow!nice thx I love u too!

10:55 AM Feb 26 2011 |

He_east2011

China

Undoubtedly,i am proud of her!

03:32 PM Mar 10 2011 |