Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What's your purpose of studying english?

kevin12345679

China

As for me, the first reason is to change a better job after studying english well.

The second reason is that: it's my interest to study foreign language, you can understand different culture from different country!

The third reason is: I like to make friends with people from all over the world!

What's your purpose of studying englsih or other language?

05:03 PM Mar 17 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

saraparsi

saraparsi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

1.English is international language so we have to learn it.

2.Learning Spanish.My mom says:you should first finish English then study Spanish.

05:13 PM Mar 17 2011 |

eme soul

eme soul

United Arab Emirates

I need it in my college also i want to communicate with english people.

07:42 PM Mar 17 2011 |

White heart

Saudi Arabia

I learn English because I want to understand people from different countries and cultures > And the opposite is right I want them listen to me and try to peak with me and get knowledge about me, my country , my culture and even my religion.

06:49 PM Mar 19 2011 |

Kotisha

Kotisha

Russian Federation

I study English, because English in an international language. English is everywhere. I suppose that every educated person should know English rather well. Also English is beautiful!

08:37 PM Mar 21 2011 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

I learn English, cause I love it!

05:37 AM Mar 22 2011 |

angela999cn

China

For me, most important is for present job,secondly I think it will be helpful if I decide to change a new job。Anyway,present time,I need to improve my spoken English, just practise. practise and practise。

03:59 AM Mar 23 2011 |

Oksana_Bro

Oksana_Bro

Russian Federation

my mom gave me to the english school and i didnt understand whyy,but now i want to tell her thanks because now i cant live without english,every day i speak it at school and after i come home and chatting with foreign friends sitting here on this site because english is one of my part and i realise that english takes a big part my life.my aim to study english not to connect it with job as all,maybe it is personal reasons,but only i want to speak,to have friends from different countries,and cognize it everyday.Nowdays english my native language,regardless of wether i am russian :)

04:09 PM Mar 23 2011 |

wanghuang

Uruguay

I STUDY ENGLISH JUST CAUSE I LIKE IT SO MUCH.

02:04 AM Mar 24 2011 |

sara70

sara70

Saudi Arabia

I love English since I’m a kid
When I finish school I chose to study English in college
Cuz I think there are no other section fit my desire
also I don’t want to graduate without learning English
I like learn and speak another language
It’s good to know others culture
Cheerio _

02:51 PM Mar 24 2011 |