Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Practice english together.Ok?

nenene19

Viet Nam

Hey everybody.I'm Vietnamese.I would like to practice english and make friends with all you.We can send emails or chat with each other.Looking forward to hearing from all you :)

08:37 PM Aug 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

The Dragon

The Dragon

Egypt

Hi nenene 19. I am egyptian. I also would like practice english. I hope that we will be friends. 

12:19 PM Aug 08 2007 |

blackshow

blackshow

China

Smilewe all have same goal ,let us be friends,and help each other.i am from China

02:47 PM Aug 08 2007 |

gema_91

gema_91

Andorra

hi!!

I want practice english with other people, and speak english very well, and meet new people.

I live in spain.

:D

08:34 PM Aug 09 2007 |

David.Guo

China

Hello nenene19. I want make friend with you, and study english each other.

I'm Chinese.

03:31 AM Aug 10 2007 |

cyou

Malaysia

Hi..nenene19. I also want to practice my english and find new friend. But my english not good like you. I'm from Malaysia.

04:05 AM Aug 10 2007 |

fjface

fjface

China

hi,nenene19,i would like to be friends with you.

04:11 AM Aug 10 2007 |

hellohello1980

Pakistan

Hi,I am HelloHello from Pakistan.I want to learn english.You also can exchange with your views to increase the ability of reading and listening.

04:49 AM Aug 10 2007 |

robert lee

robert lee

China

I am robert from chinese and want to make friends with all. pls contact me feel free.

06:04 AM Aug 10 2007 |

shelin

Malaysia

hello,nenene19.im shelin from malaysia. i want to make friend with you. i hope we can learn english from each other, but my english very poor. hope u dont mind laWink

07:45 AM Aug 10 2007 |