Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

A dream????????

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

In the last weekend, in sunday morning i wake up feeling peaceful but very sick…
I saw a dream, I can’t describ it but it made me thinking about many several things..
I saw that I was prepared to marry with karem-tn but he didn’t touch me and I am wearing ‘hijab’ and I am very happy, feeling peace, love… nd never be happy before in this dream …
an ther ar friends from englishbaby came for the ceremony I remember arabhamid, Shymaa, crystal nd other friends from other sites to congratulate us much…
I need ur help, did someone kno what does it mean?
Thank u

09:38 PM Aug 25 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

u re not..
I am serious.. I dont like this dream but i feel ‘good’
I am laughing too when a jewish friend said that I will muslim girl, soon..
do u hav any karem’s coordonates? please

04:09 AM Aug 26 2011 |

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

””“songggg u ar not welcome here! ok 

don’t let me to say bad words u need to hear it, like always

I need to talk with serious muslim in private to ask about somethings! is there any one?

01:06 PM Aug 26 2011 |

saraparsi

saraparsi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

nawfar!

I know some people who dreamed that they becames a muslim and after that they accepted Islam.you know,actually the way of their thinking changed about Islam.But in this situation I don’t think so.do you?

01:14 PM Aug 26 2011 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Our failures, successes, repressions, pressures, worries, or even our joys, are reflected in our dreams.

Nothing can escape from the stage of deep sleep, coz our fantasies and repressed unconscious desires are there.

02:12 PM Aug 26 2011 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

I used to have a weird dream, I used to dream myself totally naked. this dream could make some ppl to feel shamed, but not me, I used to feel extremely happy in my dreams. It was no sex, I only dream myself totally naked running through the fields and streets very very happy and this causes me a lot of pleasure.

So many times I had that dream, until I decided to have a private session of naked pics of me and many ppl thought I was promiscuous, but when I watched my pics I wondered why I had that feeling?????, then I decided to ask a psychologist, and she told me that it had to do with my childhood memories. That time, when I used to be a baby running totally naked in my home, that causes me enormous pleasure, there were no worries, and my parents were there with me.

That was the happiest period in my life. So when during nights I used to sleep myself naked, it becomes a little paradise as repetition has to do with the compliance. That’s why I had the big desire to show my body after my dreams.

Some dreams r really weird, but everything is inside our own mind.

02:12 PM Aug 26 2011 |

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

Thank u

04:21 PM Aug 26 2011 |

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

is someone have any contact with karem-tn??

04:23 PM Aug 26 2011 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

I don’t trust you !

04:36 PM Aug 26 2011 |

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

Hossam_bounab who asked u about ur trust??
if u want to send me coordinate of karem-tn otherwise i am learning about somethings
Hossam_bounab i dont need ur help, go out, ok
””“songggg ; i re read again what did u write nd its important but did u read the comments before??
””“songggg , thnk u

04:51 PM Aug 26 2011 |

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

how did u find the comments of saraparsi, Nicte ha nd Hossam_bounab?
please be clear

05:00 PM Aug 26 2011 |