Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

SPOKEN ENGLISH HELP?

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Hi there,

If you want to improve your english speaking, i would like to share a first rule is that to speak it and use simple vocabulary. keep it short and simple.

Well, lets start sharing what we know and have fun.

Thank you for your time and i wish you good luck with your english learning!!!

Feel free to visit my blog and find more interesting helps….

http://www.spokenenglishhelp.blogspot.com/

08:53 AM Aug 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

james0496

Taiwan

After reading your profile,  I can make sure you are an easy-going and optimistic guy。 Hi! I’m from Taiwan and work in a  small company。 However, the    most urgent thing I need is to improve my speaking English    skill 。    

With the lack of learning English resource in Taiwn, I am from Taiwan, I sometimes feel frustrated。 Maybe I can learn some things from you。 If possible, keep in touch with me as soon as possible。 Hope you have a good time。     

Best regards, James

05:18 AM Aug 17 2009 |

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Greetings!

If you are not motivated to learn English you will become frustrated and give up.

find someoen who is learning english…

good luck :)

07:39 AM Aug 17 2009 |

james0496

Taiwan

Thanks a lot, anyway.  As a matter of fact, learning English is what I want to do now. In addition, finding someone wanting to learn English sometimes gives me little frustration. That's why I log on to this website to find some help.

How many years have you already learned English? Hope this is a good beginning to exchange this experience of learning English by way of this ebsite. If possible, this is my yahoo messenger : .

Have a good day. P.S. you can call me James!!

10:48 AM Aug 17 2009 |

@rmin

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hi ilyasma….i learn englisch at school but i dont know very well….can you help me…..chat is one of the best method for learning englisch language….

thanks in advance…

11:37 PM Aug 17 2009 |

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Hi James, thank you for writing, well, it's been 15 years and i dont' get you email id so here you go ilyaspal @ yahoo.co.in and catch on yahoo messanger.

Rmin,

thank you for asking my help and please contact me at spokenenglishworld @ gmail.com i can help you with a lot of study stuff.

thank you and see you soon.

:)

11:55 AM Aug 20 2009 |

james0496

Taiwan

Hi

02:32 PM Aug 20 2009 |

james0496

Taiwan

Hi

I have already mailed my letter to your mailbox. Incidentally, I

really hope to contact you on line or speak to you by yahoo messenger

or skype. Expect your reponse. Ps : my yahoo messenger "

Best regards, James

02:37 PM Aug 20 2009 |

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

i have got your email…. see you there

10:12 AM Aug 22 2009 |

gordy-x

Morocco

hi! I want to improve my english too I think that chat voice is the best way to learn english and trying to avoid grammar mistakes soo I advice you too try skype and yahoo and mirc it's my own experience . thanks

Good luck

10:36 AM Aug 22 2009 |

beryla

beryla

Viet Nam

Hi everyone!

I feel very happy because i've found an useful forum.

I want to improve my English because I've gone to university. I hope you'll help me. thank all :XKiss

11:36 AM Aug 22 2009 |