Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

EGYPT

dancebelly

dancebelly

Egypt

Good Morning

It is a nice chance to be able to express yourself in English and speak with other people from different cultures. I am from Egypt. I love Egypt. I do not know if any one of you have ever visited Egypt -if not – I hope to see you here soon.

I love to have friends from Poland , Europe, USA,Canada, Australia and Latin America specially Brazil, Chile, Argentina….etc

Egypt has many old fanstatic historical places which can be visited. When you contact me I will tell you everything about Egypt. Our culture, our history our tourist places and how to enjoy your trip to Egypt.I can tell you about Egyptian belly dance too.

I can also help you to have some papyruses from Egypt. If you love to be my friend just send me an email

or search my facebook.

Thanks for your time.

Mazen

06:31 AM Nov 01 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nancywang

China

Thank you for informatio. I am interesting in Egypt,I also hope there is a chance to g to Egype,Then I can see the Egypt Pyramids.

Best Regards,

Nancy!

01:57 AM Nov 02 2011 |

Mr.Zooka

Mr.Zooka

Egypt

Egypt is wanderful place, try to vist Sharm Elshakh amazing place :)

07:01 AM Jul 03 2014 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

Yes, I guess it is great. I’ve lived dreaming to see the great and so mysterious pyramids. It’s hard to believe that peolpe at that time were able to make up things like these.

I don’t know when but I’m sure I will visit Egypt

06:53 AM Jul 22 2014 |