Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

New People?

snoopyboy

snoopyboy

Antarctica

Hey there… I’d like to meet new people, people with different culture, views, language, everything I want to travel the world through you, since I don’t have a deep pocket. I also would like to meet folks with whom I could confide stuff, because I can always use some advice..anytime. I will also try my best to chip in a few words of wisdom myself…that, if I can. So if you think you’re the perfect candidate please contact me, peace!!!

01:26 PM Nov 02 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Bruce_zhou

China

i think i m the candidate for you ,i like meet all kinds of people who from different country,i like other country ’s culture and interesting things,you can look me up whenever if you r in china,i ‘d like show your around my city and i like show off my hometown for you,do you have skype account ,if u have can add me as well,let’s chatting online and know more about each other.

04:19 PM Nov 02 2011 |

Bruce_zhou

China

forgot past my skype account here ;  bruce_zhou2

04:20 PM Nov 02 2011 |

snoopyboy

snoopyboy

Antarctica

unfortunately I don’t do Skype. I’d like to visit China one day..who wouldn’t

12:23 PM Nov 03 2011 |

sara16

sara16

Morocco

hii i really want to know people with different culture , actually i am from morocco , i am 20 years old , i will be so happy to have friends real friends from over the world

07:13 PM Nov 09 2011 |

snoopyboy

snoopyboy

Antarctica

send me a friend request, we will follow up from there

01:41 AM Nov 17 2011 |

Ladymf

Ladymf

Colombia

Hi, I am from Colombia, I like to travel for my country, is very nice because have sea, desearts and mountanis. I like know a lot of friends.

04:01 AM Nov 17 2011 |