Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I need to improve my english so I need your help

34srkn34

Turkey

I am from Turkey. I like making new friends from all over the world.and please write me because I need to improve my english.maybe ıt could be starting of a good friendship. if you want we can talk on msn. please write me  my e mail: (hkn124 at mynet dot com)  I am looking forward to hear from you. take care of yourself….

01:16 PM Aug 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mirko

Mirko

Germany

Hi 34srkn34,

I'm from Germany and I want to improve my English too. I will write you a mail at your e-mail adress. I hope I it will work. See you.  

02:32 PM Aug 22 2007 |

LIANA

LIANA

Armenia

I'm from Armenia i love english language and i want to improve it,I hope here i can do it with your help of course.See you soon

04:49 PM Aug 22 2007 |

Sípková

Czech Republic

I´m from Czech republic and I have been learning Enlish so long from 1992, but it can´t improve, that I´d like to improve by writing letters with others.Have a nice day.

05:29 PM Aug 22 2007 |

34srkn34

Turkey

Lıana of course  I can help you. it is very useful for me also. so please sent me your msn or email. by this way we can contact easıly. take care …

06:34 PM Aug 22 2007 |

34srkn34

Turkey

sipkova  how are you? I want to improve my english as muchas you.so we need each other.so sent me your msn or e mail…

06:35 PM Aug 22 2007 |

vivi bulat

Romania

Hello

I am from Romania and I live in USA from 2 years. I need to improve my English, in special with coversation skill… I wish you all good luck

Vivi

12:53 AM Aug 23 2007 |

annysong

China

i am from China, i need to improve my english so i need your help. if your englsih is good, please write to me.My msn is Thanks a lot kind person. good luck for all.

03:09 AM Aug 23 2007 |