Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I want to improve my spoken english

Bluery

Bluery

China

Hello, my friends, I want to improve my spoken english , how should I do, pls.? Tks!

Best regards,

Bluery

07:40 AM Aug 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wasekcz

wasekcz

Czech Republic

Hello Blueryyou can try to listen a repeat aloud English text. My favourite web is: www.spotlightradio.net

but the best is talk with English people.

Have a nice days

08:45 AM Aug 25 2007 |

Bluery

Bluery

China

Thank you, wasekcz.

have a nice weekend!

09:04 AM Aug 25 2007 |

toomas

toomas

Slovakia

i think the same, to improve english or spoken english is the best just talk or chat with others. You may watch movies in english or learn english grammar but conversation with others is best. Find me on ICQ 401-208-698

12:12 PM Aug 25 2007 |

Bluery

Bluery

China

Thanks, toomas. But i have no ICQ ID. I have skype and MSN. my Skype is chestnut867

05:25 AM Aug 27 2007 |

floatliu

China

hi, Bluery, the same feeling to me to improve English, it is urgent and priority to my life. could you send me a private  by I would like to make friends with you and give you a call if we are avaibale, thanks.

05:50 AM Aug 27 2007 |

Bluery

Bluery

China

Hello Liu,

Tks! You can contact with me on skype.  We also can talk with each other on Skype.

Best regards,

07:25 AM Aug 30 2007 |

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

Turkey

hello friends, i want to developing english , i know little biting english now.can u help me? thanks for now!

10:21 AM Aug 30 2007 |

Md.Monowar

Bangladesh

Dear All,

I want to improve my spoken english but how?

Md.Monowar ACMA

07:20 PM Aug 30 2007 |

entropist

entropist

Turkey

Hello Bluery,

I want to improve my english too. I am looking for friends. msn: entropist45 @ hotmail dot com

08:43 PM Sep 03 2007 |

touchfarook

India

hi

03:59 AM Sep 04 2007 |