Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I love English!

likurg

Ukraine

Hello! Can anybody help improve my English?  Pleeeeaase! I live in Ukraine but want to learn English as second language! My email:                                                                                                                                                     

06:45 PM Sep 04 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

Is it very cold in the Ukraine?

12:25 AM Sep 05 2007 |

likurg

Ukraine

Not It all!!!  This summer is very hot. 

02:43 PM Sep 05 2007 |

fjface

fjface

China

yeah,the weather in my country is very very hot in summer

03:45 AM Sep 06 2007 |

Valerie

Valerie

Ukraine

Hello to Ucraine :) So how is there in Ucraine? It seems every summer is becoming much hotter and hotter, isnt it?

11:37 AM Sep 06 2007 |

storm_gb

storm_gb

Thailand

hi  Ukraine…how r u?

if u want to improve ur Eng. language, u can chat with me…

i'm pleasure to be ur friend.  See u

01:40 PM Sep 06 2007 |

Valerie

Valerie

Ukraine

Hello! I ll be glad to improve my english with u. What do u think  of chatting in msn. It seems more comfortable… So if u wanna my msn is begemotik2007 hotmail com. I wait yr answer…Byebye :)

07:10 PM Sep 09 2007 |

sadamaleee

Sri Lanka

ilike u

11:31 AM Sep 10 2007 |

buihuudat

Viet Nam

There are only two seasons in my country. They arethe rainy season and the dry season. It is very boring. Who agree with me ?

02:59 PM Sep 10 2007 |

Kactus

Ukraine

hello, what city are you from?because i am from ukraine too.Smilei wish to see your reply.

05:52 PM Sep 10 2007 |

Sonni

Sonni

Russian Federation

Hi! I love English very much! And I want to improve this language, too. I'm from Russia! And Ukraine is not far from my country! =) I will be glad to make my English better with you! =)

06:00 AM Sep 11 2007 |