Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I love English!

likurg

Ukraine

Hello! Can anybody help improve my English?  Pleeeeaase! I live in Ukraine but want to learn English as second language! My email:                                                                                                                                                     

06:45 PM Sep 04 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shadow90

shadow90

Maldives

hi everyone.i am from maldives.ummmmmmm…..its very cold in here these days.

06:37 AM Sep 11 2007 |

kathleen

China

i hate the rainy season ,it make me boring,i also donot like the  hot season ,i like wintor .like see the snow

08:37 AM Sep 11 2007 |

Sonni

Sonni

Russian Federation

Oh, I like winter, too, because I can doing snowboarding!!!! =) But now it's Autumn, and the weather is not fine, it's rainy and always cloudy! =)

08:57 AM Sep 11 2007 |

Valerie

Valerie

Ukraine

Hello! I'm from Dnepropetrovsk but soon i'm movin to Kiev. And what about u?

06:17 PM Sep 11 2007 |

Valerie

Valerie

Ukraine

Hello, Sonni :) and what city do u live in? My family is from Russia although i ve never been to Russia unfortunately :( But i d like very much to visit St. Petersburg. Have u ever been there? See u… :)

06:20 PM Sep 11 2007 |

ANAMARIA48

ANAMARIA48

Brazil

Do you know if can I find somebody who wants to help me?

07:00 PM Sep 11 2007 |

cathyz

cathyz

China

Say hello to everyone here!
I don’t know anything about Ukraine at all. But I guess that’a beautiful place.
I come from china which has many beautiful cities and countries.

07:47 AM Sep 12 2007 |

selccen

selccen

Turkey

also…i m fom turkey and we are so lucky.becouse we have four seasons in a year, some regions are more rainy, some regions are more sunny…sometimes you can see the 4 seasons in a day.i mean when you wake up in the morning you fell cold, but the fallow up times there is a sun in the sky and you can fell the summer but the mid-day it can be rainy maybe snowy…however this summer was so drought,becouse of the global warming. it is affected us! 

09:59 AM Sep 13 2007 |

Valerie

Valerie

Ukraine

Yeah, Cathyz, u r right. there re many sightseeings to visit in my country like in any other country in the world. Now i moved to KIev, the capital, and gonna live here. It s beautiful city. I like it very much. So now i gonna look for a job as soon as possible :) see u ...

11:42 AM Oct 04 2007 |

Burningcandle

Bangladesh

I love English though it is not my mother thoungh. But in this modern age, English has become a great quality of an individual to make any kind of communication with colleagues, friends and international society. I like to know different people, society, culture of the different country. I can make it happen if only I am good in English. In my country English has taken place as a 2nd language, so in terms of that everybody has to be learned good English. Such as students, they should be more careful about English not even for passing the examination, it would be a an important skill  for them in future to be recruited in any international or UN agencies. On the otherhand, the students who want to have scholarship for higher education in abroad, they must have very good compency in English.

Finally, I would like to say that now it is the day of globalization. In terms of that concept, every country is a village of that globe. So now it is the question of copping with the challenge of globalization in any respect, like education, business, communication, friendship etc. so learning English is become compulsory for each and every one.  For all those reasons, I like and love English and obviousely I proud of this.

01:28 PM Oct 04 2007 |