Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i want to speak english fluently?

dream499

Saudi Arabia

hello everybody
Iwant to know how can i speak english fluently without making any mistakes. Every time i speak i feel embaressed,although i had studied english for 4 years at the college.Can u help me please coz i have no one to practice the language with.
Thanks

02:17 PM Dec 03 2004 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cathyzhang126

China

hi,I have the same problem with you,and perhaps we can communicate with each other to get progess?I would be very glad if you agree with me .Thank you

03:16 AM Dec 13 2004 |

SANAE

Morocco

hi sweaty just believe me i won t to speak english fluently me too i have a problem to speak english because i don t have any one to encouragete me to speak english so if you won t we can be a friends this is my msn:         .a big kiss sweaty

11:48 AM Jan 12 2009 |

matt1_hicham

Morocco

hi me to i have the same prob

contact me

03:30 PM Jan 13 2009 |

christlve

China

contact me, I will be your friend,then we can talk everything in any time.so we can make progress

05:05 PM Jan 16 2009 |

blamar

Mexico

HI, EVERYBODY. THIS CHAT IS PRETTY GOOD SO THAT WE CAN PRACTICE ENGLISH, WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER. MY PROBLE IS IN PHRASAL VERBS. SOMEBODY TO HELP ME, PLEASE!

07:38 PM Jan 16 2009 |

Tom.lv

Taiwan

If you want to become more and more better,u must prctice everytime that you can.i see this is very hard to someone don't live in english-speaken country,just like me.but i think this is the only way to improve our english.

09:15 AM Jan 17 2009 |

truefin

truefin

Japan

There is always a way to make it true.

Try speaking infront of the mirror. That would help you talk fluently.

09:43 AM Jan 17 2009 |

sarah_arif90@yahoo.com

Lebanon

i have the same problem i want to speak fluent english. tell me when do u all come online?

11:27 AM Jan 17 2009 |

aichenzhihuan

China

hello,everybody!I'm a middle school student.I have the same problem with you.I feel much nervous every time when I say in class.Because I consider someone would langh at me .So I am not good at speaking English.My parents,teachers and everybody around me all told me how important the English is.Although I have learned English for 11,I can't get good in the English test.I really want to speak English fluently when I meet forginer.

12:16 PM Jan 17 2009 |

achievement

Romania

hi!

I know exactly who can help you.

I know a cooolll website. I mean it is great! You can practice your spoken English there without feeling embarased! No matter how your speaking is, you're welcome. Moreover, there are some native English speakers from time to time as well as people with a high level of English.

You can give it a try  and book a session. It is totally free!

See here: http://speakers.t35.com

Highly cool1 

05:45 PM Jan 17 2009 |