Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

SKYPE CHAT

sabir2233

sabir2233

Germany

I belive if you are an intermediate user, the best way to improve your english is to make new friends who know much better english then you and talk with them through voice chat. and I have my self exprienced this .I need friends in my skype account.My id is sabir0021. I am knew to this site and I thnk its paid one , so if we are paying some thing , pay wisely. lets see how many knew friends I get after this , i woulfd prefer femals for obvios reasons. no explanation

07:51 PM May 06 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

brasileira88

Brazil

Hi… my skype is cariocarj25

09:14 PM Dec 19 2013 |

zekas

Egypt

hiiii every body I wanna learn american english

01:58 PM Jul 06 2014 |

Ahmed_altair

Iraq

Hi!

11:00 AM Oct 07 2014 |

mehrabani

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi

03:09 PM Oct 07 2014 |

RohRoh

RohRoh

Philippines

I’m from Philippines. I can speak english  and im interested to learn other language, culture and different doctrines from other  country. Hope to hear something from you and learn new things as well. Just give me a beep on my skype . Skype ID : Rondick.Sodusta

08:15 AM Apr 02 2015 |

classicalatta

Pakistan

hi i am also looking for a person who is also want to improve his/her english … so please add me on my skype.

my skype id is sfa885

07:06 AM May 08 2015 |

polyglot346

Australia

hey if you want English practice, look at www.teatalk.io to find English conversation partners

03:29 PM May 31 2015 |