Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I need friends i wanna speak with you!!!

beket

beket

France

My name is Samir i'm french and i live in Paris. I wanna improve my english like everybody here (i think). But i wanna know many customs and countries. So if you  wanna speak this me ask me my adress….

bye from Paris

Ps: I can help in french if you  want. A little word in french for you.

Je veux le plus d'amis possible !!!! 

11:04 AM Sep 14 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Saillos

Saillos

Russian Federation

Hello I Saillos, I from Russia, live in the Chechenskoy republic, VERY WANT will MEET With NICE CLEVER GIRL, VERY WAIT ANSWER! Write me to address of !

12:13 PM Sep 18 2007 |

bebo15

bebo15

Mauritius

Hi, hey I'm new here, I need friend on this very website! add me plzzzzzzzz

Cry

01:05 PM Sep 18 2007 |

mughal

Pakistan

hello! hr u sorry for taking long and tell me something about yourself.

03:27 PM Sep 18 2007 |

mughal

Pakistan

Hello! i also want to talk to u .

03:30 PM Sep 18 2007 |

mughal

Pakistan

I am christain will u help me.

03:58 PM Sep 18 2007 |

hichammansouri

Morocco

hello that is Hicham from Morocco looking for new friends from around the world the objectif is to exchange information, cultures and practice more english i hope i will be good at doing this. my E-mail is hichammansouri1hotmail.com

04:07 PM Sep 18 2007 |

hichammansouri

Morocco

hello that is Hicham from Morocco looking for new friends from around the world the objectif is to exchange information, cultures and practice more english i hope i will be good at doing this. my E-mail is hichammansouri1hotmail.com

04:08 PM Sep 18 2007 |

hichammansouri

Morocco

04:10 PM Sep 18 2007 |

hichammansouri

Morocco

04:14 PM Sep 18 2007 |

delvis

Costa Rica

Hi girls, i would like to talk with somebody and to know new friends, i am from Costa Rica, and i am so funny, i hope to talk with you very soon     

04:22 PM Sep 18 2007 |