Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I need friends i wanna speak with you!!!

beket

beket

France

My name is Samir i'm french and i live in Paris. I wanna improve my english like everybody here (i think). But i wanna know many customs and countries. So if you  wanna speak this me ask me my adress….

bye from Paris

Ps: I can help in french if you  want. A little word in french for you.

Je veux le plus d'amis possible !!!! 

11:04 AM Sep 14 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

suku_palma

Bangladesh

I’ll tell u abt myself, if u want to hear. ok?
Thanks.
Elias

05:44 AM Sep 21 2007 |

rany

rany

China

Hello,everyone, i am from China, i'm living in the Suzhou City of China, called the heaven on the ground.Here many foreigners from west countries vist it, and live here, enjoy here. if one time you vist it, you will maybe also fall love in it…...the heaven on the ground

05:53 AM Sep 21 2007 |

direnyagiz

direnyagiz

Turkey

it's a good proposal ı will think it but you are promise me ok?

07:30 AM Sep 21 2007 |

leeleo1688

leeleo1688

China

HI,Lovely girl,I'm Leo from China,If you wil be come to china then  let me guide for you

08:00 AM Sep 21 2007 |

leeleo1688

leeleo1688

China

HI,friend,I'm learning too ,we can learning together if you want

MSN ID:

YAHOO ID:

08:08 AM Sep 21 2007 |

leeleo1688

leeleo1688

China

This is my Yahoo ID   any one want to make friend and interesting about china ,contact me

08:22 AM Sep 21 2007 |

MORMON_GUY

United States

Hey! My name is Drew, and i live in the United States of the God blessed America! Talk to me!

01:45 PM Dec 12 2007 |

MORMON_GUY

United States

CatastropheMonica, hello! Im very interested in talking about your capital city. My email is . Talk to me!

01:46 PM Dec 12 2007 |

bebo15

bebo15

Mauritius

Salut Samir!! sa va?? I am Wardah from Mauritius!! hmm you want to know the customs of many countries, then Mauritius is the the right place, because it is a multicultural island..so can we be friends?? ok, au revoir!!!

11:19 AM Dec 19 2007 |

suku_palma

Bangladesh

Hi! wanna, how are you? I’m plsd to get you as my friend. would you provide me your addrss,Pls?
Tnx.
Suku.

04:53 AM Jan 15 2008 |