Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

App or web platform to practice speaking English?

piotrekpodgajny

Poland

Hi, 

My name is Piotrek. I’m from Poland and I’ve been learning English for the last few years. 

I’m looking for an app (Android) or a web platform / service / networking site that would make it easier to find a conversation partner. I want to easily and quickly find someone to practice speaking English – ideally someone who is at the same language level and is interested in similar things (e.g. likes similar music).

Do you know of any such apps or platforms? Please give me your recommendations / links. Are there any good ones? Which do you recommend? Which ones do you use? Why? 

Thanks in advance.

09:00 AM Sep 05 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Irene Forever

Ukraine

Hi,

Easily! :)

Livemocha. This site is full of native speakers. You can chat as much as you want absolutely free. Just send a friend request and go ahead. I adore LM. There you can improve your English in different ways,

It’s the link for my profile:

http://ru.livemocha.com/profiles/view/11895048#!info

Good luck!

10:52 PM Sep 07 2012 |

piotrekpodgajny

Poland

Hi Irene, thanks for your suggestion. I will definitely check out this site. Any other suggestions?

02:13 PM Sep 10 2012 |

Irene Forever

Ukraine

You are welcome.:)

07:41 PM Sep 10 2012 |

MaoKH

Germany

Hello, I am Cambodian. I want to make friends and improve my English. If you want to make friend with me, please contract me by skype id mao_heng2005.

11:23 AM Sep 24 2012 |