Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

How to Improve my spoken English

Borki

Macedonia

Hello, it’s really annoying me that i can’t speak a little bit more clearly and fluent in English. I can understand everything in English, from watching movies, tv shows, anime, read some books. But my spoken English is disaster. I do not have anyone which i can practice, all my friends are interest other languages.

What is the ways to train/practice spoken English?

I like to read books like Harry potter, Lord of the rings, Narnia etc, Does with reading will improve my spoken English? What are other ways?

I tried to find people online, but, i have bad experience,

11:09 PM Mar 17 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dramirezag

dramirezag

Colombia

Hello, I recommend you this http://effortlessenglishclub.com/7rules/ For me it is the best course that I’ve ever taken, since I’ve tried it , my spoken english has improved a lot

11:12 PM Mar 19 2013 |

kishorpatil

India

yes, this site is realy good. There are seven rules abt impove english speaking skill.

for practic you can join me on skype, my id is kishor.patil910

05:16 PM Mar 20 2013 |

dramirezag

dramirezag

Colombia

Since last year I have followed this course and these rules, I have improved my spoken english, of course I am not perfect and I make a lot of mistakes but my confidence, my vocabulary, my speed are better. So i will continue learning and improving my spoken English every day.

09:53 PM Mar 20 2013 |

its-siva

its-siva

India

I am sure you are doing the best way to improve your english(Movies/Books/TV shows) and also you understood the movies too, so your english might be good. Your next think is try to speak english with someone whenever you have a chance(Skype talk is the good way). If you have a problem to meet a suitable partner to speak, always spend your time to listen Englsih News/Podcosts..you can get some good accent and good friends.

Be Patient!! Always think about English…Listen..Listen..Speak!!!

06:39 AM Mar 25 2013 |