Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

BANNED Day 02

Dinoraptor101

United States

Good morning everyone!

What a wonderful day! except that I can’t meet my friends anymore, I have to talk to myself, which is somewhat crazy.

I wonder how Waterwater80 takes the news, I hope everything is being great with them

Now that I spend less time behind the computer I get to do more productive but morally I’m depressed and sad..

No thanks to ebabyadmin1

12:55 PM Mar 28 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dinoraptor101

United States

Go to ebabyadmin1 and ask him; he destroyed my life :(

If this was real life I would sue him for 10000 bucks a day compensation

05:53 AM Mar 30 2013 |

Dinoraptor101

United States

i have chronic depression and im socially isolated due to personl reasons,  i made many friendships here to keep me working normally but now i might lose my job because im not working well anymore

02:39 PM Mar 30 2013 |

ola33

ola33

Japan

You have friends here Dinoprator. Nobobody banned you, I think. You’re nice a guy. Happy Easter.

03:43 PM Mar 30 2013 |

Dinoraptor101

United States

@Payman I think ebabyadmin1 is unfit for his position, he himself is racist, and offending, he bans people unfairly; and all of them are guys which makes him a sexist.

I”m sorry Ola.. at this point I might be leaving Englishbaby since the main reason I was here is to chat with my friends.

and @Wyz Agf  You write too much stuff without spaces or commas I can’t read you :$  but I appreaciate your concerns and opinions very much.

Thank you hugs

03:56 AM Mar 31 2013 |