Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

the real happines

mekkiziani

mekkiziani

Algeria

Everybody in this life wish that he will be happy or live a very happy life without any problems. Happiness is the most important thing in our lives and without it we feel that we don’t exist. So what should be done in order to gain or get a happy life. the great majority of people think that happiness come by fame and gathering money and be successful quickly. I don’t agree no more with this kind of opinions and I don ‘t see or think that happiness could be when we communicate with others, to share and exchange point of views and providing some help to poor people around the world standing by their sides. as well as practicing the favorite hobbies such like reading books, travelling and tourist and practicing sport, leisure and cultural activities, friends who help us to achieve our goals and motivate us to get our ambitions. and the most important that the human should be humble, loyal and friendly this is the real happines

03:02 PM Jun 13 2014 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

oksana08

oksana08

Ukraine

The real happines is when you love and you are loved. When you want to go home, where  there is someone, who waits for you, understands, support and helps you. This is someone to whom you can trust…

02:41 PM Jun 19 2014 |

mekkiziani

mekkiziani

Algeria

yes my friends This is true of real happines 

11:30 PM Jun 19 2014 |

LEEEEEEEEE

LEEEEEEEEE

China

Yeah

04:04 AM Jun 21 2014 |

phn_uk

phn_uk

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I totally agree with Oksana. I think that’s the real happiness. Imagine that you are famous, popular, wealthy and have everything but there is a big hole deep down in you, when you have no one to love and be loved, then everything you have means nothing because however you think you are happy, the truth is something else. You must have someone whom you can share your everything with him/her. It gives a lot meaning to your life, to your existence and that’s when you can call yourself a truly happy person.

05:59 AM Jun 24 2014 |

mekkiziani

mekkiziani

Algeria

yes my friend and I totally agree with you 

01:43 PM Jun 24 2014 |

faisal abdo

Sudan

happeniss is how we can help eashother

10:01 AM Jul 01 2014 |

mekkiziani

mekkiziani