Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Hi, I am from Osaka,Japan

aussieattacker

Japan

visit my webpage at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kansaidownunder
you can learn new English slang here!

Hello,Osaka is a pretty city…

11:19 AM Dec 20 2005 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ycyz220

ycyz220

China

Hi,I’m Rowan from China.Hope to be ur friend and study English together.One of my teacher have gone to Japan to study there.I’m a college student.you can contact me :.I wanna know much about your country.

11:27 AM Jan 30 2006 |

ycyz220

ycyz220

China

Hi,I’m Rowan from China.Hope to be ur friend and study English together.One of my teacher have gone to Japan to study there.I’m a college student.you can contact me :.I wanna know much about your country.

11:27 AM Jan 30 2006 |

little squirrel

China

hi,nice to meet you ,my friends tell me Osaka is a very beautiful country.

09:19 AM Mar 05 2006 |

afandi

afandi

Malaysia

I also plan to go to Osaka,one day

10:00 AM Mar 05 2006 |

darlene82328

United Kingdom

wicked,cool

11:33 AM Mar 05 2006 |

afandi

afandi

Malaysia

kita kan baru kenal lima menit

02:59 PM Mar 05 2006 |

aussieattacker

Japan

thanks heaps ,you guys ,I bet you guys will like Osaka if you visit here! but do not forget to love also Korea,Seoul!
and I am so sorry to get back to you guys, I have been hectic working all day long, could not look on line!

02:30 AM Mar 11 2006 |

yangtao

China

I’m a chinese boy,nice to meet you .My English is not so good,but now Ilike it very much.I like to speak english in the morning.what about you ?Are you good at it ?

04:10 AM Mar 12 2006 |

yangtao

China

I’m a chinese boy,nice to meet you .My English is not so good,but now Ilike it very much.I like to speak english in the morning.what about you ?Are you good at it ?

04:12 AM Mar 12 2006 |

Rader

Taiwan

I am in schigh school ,I work hard but my English is not good ,can you give me some advice,I am looking for you

04:40 AM Mar 12 2006 |