Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Finding Friends

Kiroly

Kiroly

China

Hello,everyone!
I’m a Chinese girl,23.My english is poor,so I want to improve my english.If you want to make a friend with,please email to me.
My e-mail:
I’m waiting for you letter.

03:04 AM Feb 09 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fanweijing

fanweijing

China

I am verry happy that such many friends concern me. I want to reply your messages to evryone ,but it is not realistic.I hope us could speak english fluently in future.
Learn English! Meet Friends! It’s Cool!

04:15 AM Mar 11 2006 |

Kiroly

Kiroly

China

Hello everyone! I want to ask a question.Why I can’t look everyone MSN or E-mail,but only look QQ number?
My QQ number is 516152635.

05:09 AM Mar 11 2006 |

pure4u

Saudi Arabia

I am from Saudi Arabia and I like to have friends from all over the world. My birth date is 1975. I will be happy to share some information and knowledg with other.
I wish everyone the best in his life and i will be so happy to be in touch with u guys.

04:02 PM Mar 11 2006 |

yangtao

China

Hi !everybody,my name is yangtao.I’m studying in Sichuan.My birth date is 1986.Now I want to search a friend who can help me study English.No,just for making an progress together with you.Please contact with me ,I’m waiting for your message.

03:57 AM Mar 12 2006 |

Jenniferyang22

China

It’s really my honor to aknowledge all of the Englishbaby friends,i’m cherish and also welcome to everyone whom contact with me.I will try my best to reply you ASAP.My friend,don’t forget to send Email to me!

02:45 AM Mar 13 2006 |

hai1228

China

Hello
I am a Chinese boy of 21.My english is poor,and I want to improve my english.If you want to make a friend with me,please email to me.
My Email:

09:47 AM Mar 13 2006 |

Justinchou

Justinchou

China

the system can filtrate your msn and email,so there are super members.just do it like me.my msn is :
putin010 at hotmail dot com .contact me if you will.qq 441011500

12:45 PM Mar 20 2006 |

colly

China

hi,everybody .my name is kelly from china .if you want to make friends with me .pls add me qq 252022632 MSN:li——0114@hotmail.com
waiting for your message.

01:19 PM Mar 22 2006 |

WellingtonSiza

Brazil

Hello, Guys,
EnglishBaby is a nice place to approach each other for english learning. I´m on here to make friends from all over.
My MSn is:

11:18 PM Mar 22 2006 |

yangtao

China

My QQ number is 530722230,if you want to another friend to suffer English together,please join in it .I’m waiting for your message.

12:40 AM Mar 23 2006 |