Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Hello!

Sthepen

United States

Hi everybody!!! how you
done?’ i hope well!...if u wanna contact me…add me my address mail is , im american, and i can explain all kind of question that u have….u need help?..im here!, anyway, all day im online, so we can talk, i gotta go..have a nice day!...my name is Stephen….California up!
try to send a msg….019621107566, and write me ‘n tell me if u in..for in too, bye

02:04 AM Feb 15 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

seven

China

Hello,my name is seven,and I read your message on line,I want to make friend with you .So let me introduce myself,I am a chinese girl,20-year-old.If u wanna contact me,my address mail is .

07:43 AM Feb 15 2006 |

max99

max99

China

Hello,my name is alimjan,and I read your message on line,I want to make friend with you .So let me introduce myself,I am a chinese boy,24-year-old.but i m not a han zu ,If u wanna contact me,my address mail is .

01:28 PM Feb 24 2006 |

bear231he

bear231he

China

Hello! Stephen. Nice to meet u. When I see your words. I think u will be a fried of mine. Thanks for giving help. however, I’m a stranger to internet,I can not quite understand the Weblish here.what do “write me ‘n tell me if u in..for in too” mean? Does “want to” have the same meaning with “wanna”? And would you like to tell me something about Califonia? Thank you.

03:58 PM Feb 25 2006 |

kda086

kda086

Taiwan

Hello,everybody!I come from Taipei,and I am quite extroverted really.I wana make more friends.My English is not very well,therefore I wanna pratise more..

05:38 PM Feb 25 2006 |

darlene82328

United Kingdom

wanna is want to

01:29 AM Mar 04 2006 |

Sthepen

United States

hello veronica…i’m sthepen….and sure…we can be friends…my address mail is …so u can find me there…see u veronica.

08:13 PM Mar 08 2006 |

Sthepen

United States

hi veronica…look i can’t see ur address mail…i don’t know what happened…but i can’t see it…my address is a n t o n 0 9@ h o t m a i l. c o m….put it on all togheter…see u girl

01:07 AM Mar 10 2006 |

afshan

afshan

Afghanistan

hi every body how r u

10:02 AM Mar 27 2006 |