Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Who can help me in writing

amarg

India

Hi Guys,

My name is Amar. I am software Engg, working in Germany. But I am from INDIA. It's already a long time for me working in this fields and still I feel bad about my English skill. I found out, without writing a lot, I can't improve writing. But looks like only writing is also not enough, without getting correction. So I just found this forum, and read some of the threads, and looks I am on correct place.

So guys what you think about my writing till now. I am all the time so afraid of writing, and always thinks people will laugh on me like hell.

So guys you can laugh, or give me tipps to improve.

Waiting for you expert replies.

Amar 

02:33 PM Oct 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Comfort Alli

Nigeria

my name is comfort i need to improve my writing because my reading is fell

03:25 PM Oct 05 2007 |

lovely baby

United Arab Emirates

to improve your writing

you should start well and now all the gramer

and start your writing with wright basic then follow the rules

i think i will pring for you to both some examples to read it and now

and i will help you

03:32 PM Oct 05 2007 |

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

Hi Guys,

My name is Amar. I am a software Engineer. I am currently working in Germany, but I am from INDIA. I have been working in this field for a long time and I still feel bad about my English skills. I have found that without practice my writing skills will not improve. Writing alone is also not enough, without getting correction. I just found this forum and read some of the threads. It looks like I am in the correct place.

So Guys, what do you think about my writing till now? I am afraid of writing as I think people will laugh at me like hell.

So guys you can laugh, or give me tips to improve.

Waiting for your expert replies.

08:53 PM Oct 05 2007 |

amarg

India

Thanks for the correction. I can see this much small paragraph contains more than ten mistake. I need to improve a lot. I hope you will keep doing this sort of correction for me. Thanks again.

09:25 PM Oct 05 2007 |