Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

My msn: zero3de (@) hotmail (.)com; add me ok?

zero850831

zero850831

Mexico

I am from Mexico city, 22 years old and I would like to practise my speaking by microphone, so if you are interested, do not hesitate and contact me ok?, I will be very pleased by meeting you…Take care and God bless you.

05:07 PM Oct 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sjoukje

sjoukje

Netherlands

Hi zero

I like to connect you, but I can't use a microphone. Do you mind?

greetz

05:17 PM Oct 06 2007 |

zero850831

zero850831

Mexico

Ok sjoukje, do not worry, we can have a conversation by msn and really we do not need a microphone, take care ok and see you soon…

12:30 AM Oct 07 2007 |

eva_maitreeya

Indonesia

Hi Zero.., I`d like to practise my English with u, unfortunately, like sjoukje, I can`t use microphone…., do u mind?? thanx… God bless..

01:03 PM Oct 07 2007 |

alisaffar

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi this is my id : i add you i will be glad if you add me

07:51 AM Oct 16 2007 |

alisaffar

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi this is my id : a-saffar(@)hotmail(.)com i will be glad if you add me

07:52 AM Oct 16 2007 |

servesa

Italy

Hi everyone, I am an Italian boy, I 25 years old, and I'm learning the english!!! I want to tell whit someone in english, but I don't have a microphone…If there is someone that want help me…my id is…ferrarogianpiero(@)yahoo(.)it…add me!!!

07:58 AM Oct 16 2007 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

hello,
i’m ahmed, a 20 year old boy. I’m looking for someone who can practice english with me in order to improve my and his speaking skills.
i’ll be happy to be your friend.
MSN : ahmedbleach(at)hotmail.com
Skype ID : ahmedbleach
yahoo messenger : ahmedhandball(at)yahoo.com
I’m looking forward hearing from you. good bye.

09:04 PM Oct 16 2007 |

emranehmed

Pakistan

Hi there

This will be a great opportunity if we speak through microphone please add me as and same on yahoo.com

04:16 AM Oct 17 2007 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

Laughinghi zero0o ..

how are you ? hope you doing well ..

anyway, maybe i can't practise my speaking with you , but hope to be able for practise my writing to use the new vocabulary that i have been learned , so do you mind ??Cool

12:30 PM Oct 18 2007 |

Tony Deng

Tony Deng

China

hey hey,sjoukje,nice to make friends with you! i am a student  in china,i find your message towards the net…so,do you mind adding me ? looking forward to your reply.

04:59 PM Oct 18 2007 |