Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

If you had all the money in the world, what would you do?

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Hi there Friends! 

How are you today? I hope you are doing well and staying out of trouble. Well, I have got this interesting question and I just would like to know all of your answers. Well, I am sure that it's not the things that money can buy that will make you happy. It's the freedom and not owing your time to anyone. I'd spend my time only doing things that I enjoy. Well, I would probably find some good hobbies and start an organization. I believe that with an organization I can do a lot of charity services.  

Thank you for your precious time and I wish you good luck with your wealth. 

Good Day…Ilyas

10:11 AM Oct 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Hi there ilyasma, i agree with you..money is not everything in this world…but we need that to own something..to have something…...who does not need money anyway? I guess we all do need money..but money can't buy happiness…neither buy your life…even if you are wealthy but have a disease which cannot be cured…will your money helps you?  It will be useless. everything we have is temporary…just like our lives.

But if given the chance i will have lots of money…probably will do the same…help the needy…see the beauty of the world…explore! 

03:04 PM Oct 20 2007 |

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

Give it away.

11:10 PM Oct 20 2007 |

strawberryshortcake

Pakistan

Yes, I would like to help my mother get involved with the charities for humanitarian aid and help her realised her dreams to help all the people involved as victims of war created by super powers.

At the same time get involved also in agri business so that we can increase the food production for our fellow men. 

11:19 PM Oct 20 2007 |