Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

hi ,,, what do you think of this kind of love?

lightening

lightening

China

if two young found they have fallen in love in each other  , deeply ,but they are in two distant country respectively. so do you think that thier love can last long?and what do you think about their marriage? or they should give up this love as soon as possible??

seeking for your answers….

thanks

09:58 AM Oct 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chandru007

chandru007

India

i love you

02:20 PM Nov 17 2007 |

peacha

peacha

Thailand

I can feel how do you feel now. If  you were me, I think we still young and far away together. It seems everything about us is diffirent so I will learn his habit for a long time then I will focus and pay attention to study as much as I can. and him too. I will wait till that day will come when we both graduate and can stand on our feet.  If we both have true love, I believe we will wait till our wedding day and make our parents proud of us. Good Luck whatever you decide.

02:49 PM Nov 17 2007 |

julee

julee

Saudi Arabia

i don't think they will be made it

i have experience like that

and i always say distance destroy the love…

and as a proverb says

"out of sight out of mind or heart"

do u believe in this guys???Wink

10:10 PM Nov 17 2007 |

seadream86

China

I support Sweet10hearts's idea,although i  hope u can have a  good result!

12:59 AM Nov 18 2007 |

lightening

lightening

China

ok…thank for so many precious ideas and comment.  i will take your adivise after weigh and consider, and i hope everyone here can get ture love…

thanks again ,,, everybody…      :-)

04:39 AM Nov 18 2007 |