Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

How can language learners improve their pronunciation in English?

Nargis_Kasymova

Uzbekistan

In the process of learning English language you can face to some problems. Even if your vocabulary and English grammar are perfect, it can still be difficult to understand you because of your pronunciation. Learning to pronounce English words correctly can be one of the hardest parts of learning English. So, what can you suggest in order to improve English pronunciation?

05:21 AM May 26 2018 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Kamilla_Karimov

Uzbekistan

Hello, Nargis. You’re right ..Pronunciation is a very common problem for beginners who learn English language and even for many English-speaking people.. Personally, for making better my pronunciation, l listen to music in English much, read as many articles and books as I can and also the best way to achieve your goal is to pronounce English words many times..However, pronunciation is one of the hardest skills to improve because it is a performance skill. It is something that you have to practice. So I wish you good luck Nargis in improving your pronunciation..I hope my mini-tips below will help you correct bad habits and improve your pronunciation so that you can speak English confidently!<!-/data/user/0/com.samsung.android.app.notes/files/share/clipdata_180526_101012_091.sdoc->

05:23 AM May 26 2018 |