Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

English speaking

Mohinur1417

Uzbekistan

Hello everyone who learn english. I am from Uzbekistan. I have been learning english since schooltime. I can say that I know english grammar very well. I easily can write essays. And understand the speech of english speakers. But I have one problem. When I start to speak english I forget all words I know. I cannot express my opinion in english. I lose my confidence during the speech and confuse all grammar rules. Who has or had such kind of situation. How can I overpass this problem? 

09:13 AM Jun 21 2018 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Azi1997

Uzbekistan

Hi, Mohinur! I’m also familiar with your obstacle and when I decided to resolve it I’ve done several  researches and was able to gradually get rid of it. The first advice I got was not feeling anxious about being nervous because even the most experienced speakers get nervous before their speech. The next step is defining what exactly you are going to speak and the reasons influencing it. Then try to practice your speech in different supportive forums. The most important point in speaking is not memorizing your speech word by word but to point out the main ideas you are trying to deliver to your audience. Try to look confident even if you are not feeling it because your audience don’t see your nervousness until you tell them. And most importantly SMILE!

09:38 AM Jun 21 2018 |