Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Have u read MELANA Jalal al-Din Rumi? what do u think

historymidnight

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

To The Memory of Mevlana Jalal al-Din Rumi

United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has designated 2007 as the Year of Mevlana Jalal al-Din Rumi to mark the prominent Iranian poet’s 800th birth anniversary.Special ceremonies are going to be held in different countries. Among these countries Iran, Turkey, and Afghanistan will have the greatest parts in holding the anniversary.

and toda is the first day of mevlana's week.

07:21 AM Oct 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

historymidnight

read abt him : http://www.7sang.com/languages/english/

07:23 AM Oct 27 2007 |

dokuz_yildiz

Turkey

ye i am turkish and i already know it.i would have wished that we would look a realy mean. just isn't form.for more knowledge of mine can wright me..

i hope is not wise guy..

bye

09:22 AM Oct 27 2007 |

historymidnight

Jalal al-Din Muhammad Rumi, the Persian Sufi poet and Mystic was born in Balkh – in the north-eastern provinces of Persia, present day Afghanistan – 800 years ago. He is also known as “Mevlana”(1) and “Molavi”.
He was the son of Baha'u-'d-Din(2), who decided to leave Balkh when Rumi was about 5. The family traveled to Baghdad, to Mecca on pilgrimage, and to Damascus. They eventually settled at Konya (in Turkey).
In Konya, Mevlana lived the rest of his life

10:20 AM Oct 28 2007 |