Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

friend or love

baby_6888

baby_6888

Viet Nam

what's important, love or friend?

what's can you do if you have proplem with which

i think:

friend become love.but behind love. if your love is breach,it's can become friend

and you?

(is my grammar wrong? do you understand )))))

02:20 AM Nov 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wennie-wen

wennie-wen

China

In my opinion,Love is a feeling.If both of  you & your friend are best friends.You would know each other well.So that you will fall in love with each other.But one day,you will find that because you are know well about your friend,you would feel boredom.So it is easy to break up.But both of you can't make friends again.As the time passed,the feeling has passed too!

07:43 AM Nov 08 2007 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

i think the most important is friend, in friendship there's an unconditional love, if you have problems with your boyfriend or girlfriend  you can talk to your friend, and as a best friends they will give some advices and even listening to you for hours. In friendship there's more forgiveness..

08:22 AM Nov 08 2007 |

snowflakes

snowflakes

Turkey

Love is start with friendship. firstly you start as friendship and then love is come to you. Acording to julywidiawati  the most important is friend. ... said true. Beacuse If there is love there is marriage. If there is marriage there is love. Only love isn't enough. Friendship is completed to love.

Actually, wennie-wen and Daveben said right.  this topic, very difficult.  :(    

11:28 AM Nov 08 2007 |

MSB

MSB

India

hi all.

Love is like a miss call it stops when u try to catch but Friendship is like sms it comes and stays inside the inbox until u delete it.

so i think friends what i like.

thank u.

BYE

12:24 PM Nov 08 2007 |

baby_6888

baby_6888

Viet Nam

Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship – never.

thank you for your reply.i think friendship is important,too.i don't have many friend but i'm happy beause my friend are wonderful."My best friend is the one that brings out the best in me.

"A friend is one who knows all about you and likes you anyway."—

"A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself.

and sex is never love because

"True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away".

Love demands infinitely less than friendship

01:19 PM Nov 08 2007 |

gh387

gh387

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi.I think we have some kind of friend.frien with money & work & trip & ............

who wana or love other person????????

07:25 PM Nov 15 2007 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

thanks MSB . your comment is great .. i agree with you.

07:37 PM Nov 15 2007 |

enjoy-it

Germany

i think the friends are more important than love because nothing replace the friends

and i think to be independant of love it's something horrible!!

07:43 PM Nov 15 2007 |

gh387

gh387

where are you from?

08:21 PM Nov 15 2007 |

gh387

gh387

Hi. where are from nabiiash?

08:23 PM Nov 15 2007 |