Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

friend or love

baby_6888

baby_6888

Viet Nam

what's important, love or friend?

what's can you do if you have proplem with which

i think:

friend become love.but behind love. if your love is breach,it's can become friend

and you?

(is my grammar wrong? do you understand )))))

02:20 AM Nov 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mariaaaah

mariaaaah

Morocco

• booooooth Cry
  • but if have too choose i'm gonna say loooooveee!!

11:06 PM Nov 15 2007 |

geyunqiao

geyunqiao

China

I'm lucky!  I have a bosom friend and a boyfriend who is very fond of me.

02:52 AM Nov 16 2007 |

streetar

streetar

China

love make people happy ,but also make them cry and sad..just because love.care about someone..

it 's said,women love men who make them cry,men love women who make them smile.right?

02:57 AM Nov 16 2007 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

i think you have to have both in your life to feel complete. Right now I think that way anyway!

I think the main difference is that you can tell good friends just about anything and they won't hold it against you. You can't really tell a lover everything because then they might hold it against you. This is just a passing thought, it might not hold up to scrutiny.  

03:01 AM Nov 16 2007 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

hi gh387 ,i am from Syria.

01:40 PM Nov 16 2007 |

Ami_kz

Kazakhstan

For my opinion, love is most important thing. Let`s see. At first when you grown up, while you are teenager, of course you need friend and you think that they are always be with you. But after you realize that can not live without one person, who make you feel love. And he will be for you best, he is your air, your sun and world. But to find THIS person is too difficult, but if you did it, you are lucky!!! Don`t you agree with me?

02:01 PM Nov 16 2007 |

gh387

gh387

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi.my name is ghader Igana go to soria .Can you add me pls? i need friends.Have a nice day.If you have any question come to gh387(@)yahoo.com

04:47 PM Nov 16 2007 |

MSB

MSB

India

hi Nabilash,,
i would like to chat with you in msn so if you would like too,this is my email : mr.msb@ hotmail. com
thanks,,bye.

07:12 PM Nov 16 2007 |