Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Don't you think the English is difficult to learn?

MSB

MSB

India

Hi everybody,,

if you have any question in grammar or anything else,feel free to ask me i am ready to help.

THIS IS MY EMAIL: mr.msb  @  hotmail  .  com

Bye

06:44 PM Nov 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

hello
i’m ahmed from tunisia, a 20 year old boy. I’m looking for someone who can practice english with me in order to improve my speaking skills.
i’ll be happy to be your friend.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you. good bye

06:48 PM Nov 10 2007 |

tiffenny_zheng

China

I thinkEnglish is difficult for me,especially in spoken english,can you give some advice for me?

i am very appreciate!

07:35 AM Nov 11 2007 |

MSB

MSB

India

Hi tiffenny_zheng,,you have said ''I thinkEnglish is difficult for me,especially in spoken english,can you give some advice for me?''so i think you must follow the steps below:

1. (1st  month) chatting by writing with those who know English well.
  2. (2nd month) talking in hotmail or yahoo or anything else by mic alone so that you will not feel shy to talk.
  3. (at the end) then you can talk to any groups of people.

thats it i wish you al the best.

bye.

05:23 PM Nov 11 2007 |

singletine

singletine

China

My english is not good,but I don't think it's hard to learn.I have strong interest in english,so every time when I meet foreigners in the street,I'm so active to talk to them,I think this language is beautiful ,so I like it from my heart.I hope I can talk more with the native speakers

09:32 AM Nov 12 2007 |