Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

improving english : discuss topic : what do you think about mobile advertisement?

Sara.Huo

Sara.Huo

China

that's a new type of advertisement. nowadays, cell phone is everywhere. everyone may have one cell phone. so the mobile advertisement will be very promptly showed what the vendors want to sell.

what do you think about it?

01:11 AM Nov 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

JohnInGZ

JohnInGZ

United States

When I lived in the United States, I almost never got any mobile advertisements.

Now that I live in China, I get at least 10 each day.  Unfortunately, they are all in Chinese so I have no idea what they are advertising.  :) 

01:30 AM Nov 12 2007 |

Sara.Huo

Sara.Huo

China

why you come to china?working or studying?

01:44 AM Nov 12 2007 |

andy wu

andy wu

United States

I live in Las Vegas, NV,   As what i know, soliciting is prohibited by law in the US. Also, we have a "no-call" list to register our phone numbers. No marketing firms are allow to call the phone numbers in the "no-call" list. FCC is watching all kind of activities closely. In China, I don't think there are any regulations by the government. I don't think there is an agency similar to our FCC. Anyone in China knows anything about communication law?

03:46 AM Nov 12 2007 |

Sara.Huo

Sara.Huo

China

Many mobile advertisements are messages.

Many peolple receive without permission. A flood of advertising has already offended its audience and thus undermine its own value.

I don't think that's a good idea to advertise in mobile way.

01:20 AM Nov 13 2007 |