Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Let's practise English together!

French_woman

France

Hi everybody, I am 32 and I live in Paris, please contact me if you are here to improve your English, see you soon!

11:55 AM May 29 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aynaz

aynaz

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hello, i am aynaz im 24 from iran,i want to improve my english,i think the best way is talking and chatting,is anyone agree with me???/

08:23 AM May 24 2008 |

sibadvokat

Russian Federation

Hello. Im from Russia. I went learning english too. Please write your icq. My icq 496965953

04:20 PM May 24 2008 |

ccppaap

ccppaap

China

hope to be your friends

my msn is ,

please add me

01:39 AM May 25 2008 |

LUCARIO

LUCARIO

Colombia

hi eveyone i really want to improve english as well , i am an advanced english estudent so feel you guys free to ask away, if you need some help bye 

07:55 PM May 25 2008 |

aynaz

aynaz

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi sibadvokat sorry i dont know how can i get icq number can you add me?

04:48 AM May 26 2008 |

PJ

Cuba

I wish I could help you out but I am really busy studying for a final test until August. However, in the meantime if you have any doubt ask me I would try to answer you asap.

Please keep in touch because maybe we can cut a deal (quid pro quo). I could help you with English (which is not perfect becuase I'm Cuban) and you would help me with French. I studied French for two years back in Cuba but I've forgotten most of it.

By the way I love your country, particullarly your city, it is unique.

Thanks,

PJ

11:34 AM May 26 2008 |

always.there

Cote D'Ivoire

my name's perfectboy.i live in Côte d'Ivoire in west Africa.
i'm very glad to send this mail and tell you that i'd like you to learn english.if that sounds good,please feel free and let me know.

have a great day

11:54 AM May 27 2008 |

always.there

Cote D'Ivoire

i'm very glad to send this mail and tell you that i'd like you to help me boost my english.if that sounds good,please feel free and let me know.

have a great day

12:02 PM May 27 2008 |

always.there

Cote D'Ivoire

i'm very glad to send this mail and tell you that i'd like you to help me boost my english.if that sounds good,please feel free and let me know.

have a great day

12:04 PM May 27 2008 |

lovepeace

China

hi,I am a chinese girl,And I desire to improve my spoken English . So happy to contact you.My msn is gantiantian.nature  yahoo.com.cn

Bye!

01:42 PM May 28 2008 |