Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

find friends from every country~

refugeyikao

China

hello everyone~ i'm working in a international Dept. ,i want to make friends from all the world, my MSN is( china66311380 @ hotmail.com ), my email is (china66311380 @ yahoo.com ) ,contact me~ i will introduce more fridens to you~

09:01 AM May 30 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

timchen

timchen

China

hello,my friend .I am a chinese guy .my english is not so well but I like english very much.and also I want to make friend all over ther world.I don't know where are you.but  you work in a international Dept. so I think your english must be very wll .So I think if you like I wish you can contact me .and also I wish we can chat in english via the MSN.My MSN is . waitting for your reply. thank you.

09:04 AM Jun 01 2006 |

timchen

timchen

China

hello,my friend .I am a chinese guy .my english is not so well but I like english very much.and also I want to make friend all over ther world.I don't know where are you.but  you work in a international Dept. so I think your english must be very wll .So I think if you like I wish you can contact me .and also I wish we can chat with me  in english via the MSN.My MSN is . waitting for your reply. thank you.

09:06 AM Jun 01 2006 |