Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

to share our language. Chinese and Enlish

helloman

helloman

China

To share our language ,I'm Chinese. I wanna communicate with you to improve my English speaking and have a good talking about the experiences of ours. And I think it is interesting to talk to different country friends.

So welcome to join me! and enjoy the time we talk together.

good luck!

03:12 PM Nov 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zbzrzy1221

zbzrzy1221

China

Hi,I'm a Chinese student .I'm glad to learn with you. Although I'm poor in English ,I'm sincerely to make friends with you to improve our English.

08:13 AM Feb 06 2008 |

helloman

helloman

China

Today is Spring Festival. it is very noisy outside. I like this state. Because the festival need this enviroment. I am sleepy now! good luck for me!

03:54 PM Feb 06 2008 |

wannaissac

wannaissac

China

hei , happy new year …all …Laughing

11:06 AM Feb 09 2008 |

helloman

helloman

China

a good idea! But I think you are a smart guy that don't want to get something for free. no free lunch in the world!

11:42 AM Feb 14 2008 |

Pacomio

Spain

Hi everybody iam fron spain and i was in china last year about 6month i like so much this year i will return to china,i like to make friend,

in this website www.linguasnet.com there are more chinese people, and everybody can improve english is free,

wishes

01:42 PM Feb 14 2008 |