Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Do you wanna give up the relationship, if everything seems complicated..?

yana011

yana011

Philippines

Can you still hold on to a relationship, if you think everything seems complicated? Can you share your point of view about this?.... I'm very glad to hear that from you all guys…

06:31 AM Nov 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ryosaeba

ryosaeba

France

I don't know any detail about your relationship. Is it love or friendship? I guess it must be love because friendship is never complicated. when you love someone, you want to be understand by that person , in deep of your heart . if this person isn't seem to do, you'll be "angry" and it'll be the same feeling for him. So try each other to honetly and sincerly talk about any irritated reaction of each of you. Perhaps, there are some misunderstanding! Love is not simple! if it would be, love is not love anymore

A little drawback : " after the rain comes the good weather" So if you think there are more good souvenir than bad one, I think you can hold on.

Sorry I'm not very good at english so it is difficult for me to explain exactly

01:11 AM Nov 21 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

hello ryosaeba! thanks for the advise! actually your english is good! you've given me a good idea about this!!!

01:42 AM Nov 21 2007 |

ryosaeba

ryosaeba

France

It was a pleasure! ;-) I hope to have piece of news about you later

01:54 AM Nov 21 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

ha ha! nothing too personal! just want to practice my English! I don't mind or take too seriously the problem! I'm happy being single anyway! ha ha!

03:21 AM Nov 21 2007 |

ryosaeba

ryosaeba

France

_ I think likewise! I thought that this relashionship you talk about was serious! I just wanted to know the result of my advice ;-)

03:49 AM Nov 21 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

your advise was quite good! you give me an idea about it… 

04:18 AM Nov 21 2007 |