Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I am looking for friends all over the globe

Denver_street

Ukraine

Hey, friend, don`t be shy Smile Just drop me a message if you are interested in practicing english! Looking forward to hearing from you… P.S.: english isn`t such a difficult thing really Cool

03:35 PM Nov 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

theramz206

Yemen

hi iam ramzy

i wanna some one who can trust on to make agood friends

so any one here will face that…

03:43 PM Nov 21 2007 |

TrungTriet

Viet Nam

I'm too.thanks! you should write to me at address

04:00 PM Nov 21 2007 |

Denver_street

Ukraine

yeah, people, my address is Denverstreet  @  hotmail . com everybody is welcome Smile

04:30 PM Nov 21 2007 |

happyfeet

China

i'd like to be your friend and hope we can do a good friendship for long.

04:51 PM Nov 21 2007 |

theramz206

Yemen

THANK U VERY MUCH

AND IAM WAITING FOR YOUR NEW SUBJECTS FROM YOU

05:17 PM Nov 21 2007 |

kelss

Bulgaria

HI EVERYBODY

HAPPY TO MEET PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.

IT'S REALLY COOL.

BUT I HAVE NO IDEAS WHAT TO TALK ABOUT. I SUPPOSE IT'S NOT VERY EASY TO START TALKING JUST FOR TALKING 

05:36 PM Nov 21 2007 |

Denver_street

Ukraine

Hey, folks, I am confused by the absence of topic because we live in different countries and we have own national peculiarities that can be shared! Just drop me a message and tell me something about yourself and your country Smile Don`t be shy because, you know, we aren`t experts in english… Just try to express yourself!

06:55 PM Nov 21 2007 |

ashlande

ashlande

China

i want to make friends with you ,mabye can send email to me ,thanks

06:16 AM Nov 22 2007 |

kelss

Bulgaria

SURE. WE DO LIVE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND LOGICALLY THE PROBLEMS ARE DIFFERENT. I'M FROM BULGARIA.NOW IT'S COLD AND FOGGY. LIVE IS NOT EASY, BUT WHERE IT IS EASY. I HOPE TO FIND FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. FRINEDSHIP IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME.BUT IT'S HARD FOR ME TO START THINKING ABOUT SOME TOPICS FOR BEING DISCUSSED. SO I HAVE NO IDEA FOR THE MOMENTHOPE LATER IT COMES.

10:23 AM Nov 22 2007 |

zhuyuanyuan

China

Hi,I'm zhuyuanyuan,my chinese name.This is the first time I talk with someone in english,so you see,I'm a beginner.I want to be your friends.Maybe you won't reply me,you said you wanted to find someone for practicing english(advanced level),but I'm not.

That's OK.Thanks for giving me the chance to talk with you in english.   

11:50 AM Nov 22 2007 |