Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I am looking for friends all over the globe

Denver_street

Ukraine

Hey, friend, don`t be shy Smile Just drop me a message if you are interested in practicing english! Looking forward to hearing from you… P.S.: english isn`t such a difficult thing really Cool

03:35 PM Nov 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

alanblue

alanblue

China

hi msn;

11:58 AM Nov 22 2007 |

maithu_kt007

Viet Nam

hi! i'm Vietnamese and I'm also learning Chinese and I find it very interesting, like how I felt when I started English, and also now, of course. here is my nickname: maithu_kt007. you can add any time you want. It's very pleasant for me to become your friend. bibi^^

12:45 PM Nov 22 2007 |

loveforxuan

China

SmileI have the same questions.but who can help me…my English is very bad.I want to make some friends over the world.I am Chinese.If you want to learn Chinese.maybe I can help you.welcome.

02:48 PM Nov 22 2007 |

bqh

bqh

China

i am glad to be here .you can sent letter to me .i am waiting for you my  friend.

04:22 PM Nov 22 2007 |

Denver_street

Ukraine

Hi my friends! as I said – everybody is welcome!!! Just drop me a message in MSN or in Skype (preferably), by the way – my skype name is Denver_street Smile

04:27 PM Nov 22 2007 |

Denver_street

Ukraine

I am sure that we can organize the room for learning english… I don`t know how to realize my idea but it sounds great! and therefore if you have an idea hot to - feel free to message me here or in MSN

04:31 PM Nov 22 2007 |

jimchun

jimchun

China

I am your friends

http://www.icoola.com

04:59 PM Nov 22 2007 |

kelss

Bulgaria

OH, IT'S VERY NICE TO HAVE A PERSON FROM CHINA. BIG CULTURE. I LIKE YOUR FOOT ESPECIALLY THE HOT ONE. HOW DO YOU COOK IT? IT'S A SECRETE I SUPPOSE. WHAT ELSE TO SAYDON'T KNOW. I ACCEPT ALL VALUABLE PROPOSALS, I.E. WELL-FOUNDED ONES. THE GUY FROM THE STATE HAS A GOOD IDEA BUT DIDN'T THINK SERIOUSLY ENOUGH HOW TO BE REALIZED. ANYWAY, WE SHOULD START EVEN IF WE START BADLY. IT' WOULD THE BEGINNING

LOTS OF REGARDS TO ANY ONE 

03:53 PM Nov 23 2007 |

Denver_street

Ukraine

I want to create something for learning english but I can`t find anyone who is interested in serious learning… what about you, kelss? don`t you want to participate? Smile and if everybody who is reading this message wants to share his or her thoughts with me – just drop me a message! DON'T BE SHY because it isn`t the best way for learning language Cool 

04:47 PM Nov 23 2007 |

jabvvmet

United States

hey hi guys, i hope u r al doing great job. Well first n fore most let me introduce my self  I m orlando. I have been staying in sweden for  more twenty years. I  have very few friends from other countries. I think this is best platform to make good friends from different countries so that we can communicate very well.

07:19 PM Nov 23 2007 |