Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I am looking for friends all over the globe

Denver_street

Ukraine

Hey, friend, don`t be shy Smile Just drop me a message if you are interested in practicing english! Looking forward to hearing from you… P.S.: english isn`t such a difficult thing really Cool

03:35 PM Nov 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jadehyacinth

Philippines

hi denver…....hope to talk to you if you have time…nice meeting you….Smile

05:12 PM Nov 26 2007 |

earl412

earl412

Cote D'Ivoire

hey denver do you have a msn or yahoo messenger?glad to be your friend

03:00 PM Nov 27 2007 |

haininh_baby

Viet Nam

hi everybody. I want to improve my English, and want to make friend with all. can we be friend? i don't understand clearly about this website. but I'll very happy if I receive your reply. :-)) My English is not very well. I'll try to get better..

04:22 PM Nov 27 2007 |

Fia

Slovakia

hallo, I am Fia How are you?

08:11 PM Nov 27 2007 |

Fia

Slovakia

Hallo, I am Fia. I learn english, an it is very difficult for me.  I am from Slovakia. Wer are you from?

08:16 PM Nov 27 2007 |

Linda_55

Linda_55

United States

we can learn English well, if you live in America once you were born. However, we still can learn it well,  we can help with each other.

05:56 AM Nov 28 2007 |

nguyenthang02071985

Viet Nam

Hi,I'm Thang, my name Vietnamese.Me too , this is first time I talk with someone in English.I hope can I join wiht you. I am student and I want  good say English .Hi!

ok , see you again, when you read it, send Email fo me please!

my email:

02:51 AM Dec 07 2007 |