Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

EBaby !! what has done for you ??

MSB

MSB

India

Hi everyone,,

What has done EBaby for you ??

Is there any deference between NOW and BEFORE you join it ??

Has your language IMPROVED ??

Have you got NEW FRIENDS ??

08:57 PM Nov 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hedgehog0408

China

hi,i am just a greenhand. i registered in Ebaby three or four dayes ago. during these days i didn't find it much useful for me . ya ,but there is one more thing .sometimes i  log in. maybe it is because that i am bot very familiar with the Ebaby. there is one thing which makes me a little distracted. when you log in the english chat room,you just find that it is a  little disappointing. you cannot practice english.why not just take most use  of it?

12:50 AM Nov 24 2007 |

smile21

smile21

China

hi ,I'm greenhand too.i registered it Ebaby just one week.i didn't find useful information…but i can learn English word.

01:32 AM Nov 24 2007 |

MSB

MSB

India

Hi Ms.Hedgehog,,

Try to find more friends here then you can take their msn's and you can talk with them on msn so that you can practise your English but talk with people who Know English WELL so that you can improve your language.

BYE.

06:15 PM Nov 24 2007 |

MSB

MSB

India

Hi Ms.Smile

you are NEW here so you cant decide that if its helpful or not  in a week anyway try to find more friends so that you can improve your language.

thanks

06:20 PM Nov 24 2007 |

Josh K

Josh K

Guatemala

Hi

I have found good friends here, but all dont speak anything.  

02:04 AM Nov 25 2007 |

Lover for Ever

Saudi Arabia

its a wonderful website to meet new friends

to learn other cultures…

I have fun time here & that's what matter!!

09:20 PM Dec 31 2007 |

love story 111

Saudi Arabia

nice website ,nice friend and nice word

05:48 AM Jan 24 2008 |