Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

native speakers, help me!

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

heeeeeeeeeeeeey

how are you all ? hope everyone doing well!

i really wanna to improve my english as fast as i can!! i wanna to practice with native speakers from UK, American or Australia. and of course everyone are welcomeEmbarassed..

what else, i wanna to improve my speaking ! i wanna to use what i have been learning, such as vocabulary, spelling and grammar..!! wanna to speak like a native speaker really ! Sealed

waiting for all of you!! Yell

11:14 AM Nov 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

heeeeeeey you ! this is my Topic.! not for chatting lolSealed

anyway! thanxxx GUys for being here ! Tongue out

02:53 PM Dec 08 2007 |

wangbin

wangbin

China

hehe, lol. just do it!

03:38 PM Dec 08 2007 |

labrooy61

labrooy61

Australia

The time difference does tend to make it a little bit difficult for us native speakers to chat with others from the middle east, europe and the americas.  

01:12 AM Dec 09 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Fredom soul,I feel start to think in english will help you ,generally we think in our mothertounge & then we try to translate it ….just start thinking in english..& you will be an english girl…..cheerup dear  you are very creative ,go on posting & go on reding postings at life talk forum….yuor language will improve definitely

03:33 AM Dec 09 2007 |