Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

do u think in ((Die))

lovelygurl

lovelygurl

Saudi Arabia

Usually when people thik about this they'll scard cuz they won't

come to this WORLD again .

We Muslim belive that when we die , only our Body will be

DESTROYD but our SOUL will go to one place which be called

Paradise or Hell !!

DEPENDENT ON PERSON maybe he (she) go to one of them not both of them 

06:35 PM Nov 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

I believe in reencarnation. I think we'll come back to this world until we learn all we have to learn. And after that, we'll be prepared for a new world :)... I'm not afraid of death, but I am afraid of feeling pain while I die.

07:00 PM Nov 28 2007 |

diplomatic

diplomatic

Saudi Arabia

Thanks for (lovlygirl) and (Komodia) for this comments

Drear Friends,

There is something really and seriously has to be considered about the ending of this world.

If we are took a look of (Bible), (Gospel) and (Quran) we will find that the Bible and Gospel are not steady … yeas and you can check, for myself I've found more than seven books of bible and all of them are ambivalent.

But if you took a look of (Quran) you will find that it is steady during 1400 years past.

I'm speaking logeclly, believe me no body will pay money for us to say this words ,we said that becaus we are know almost of people around the world thinking of the life and how to be happy .. Ok , think about the happiness and insame time dont forget the ending of your life .. but how…?

See…

The Life of This World is Not an Earthly Paradise

Islam has clearly defined the role of the human being on Earth. It has made him vicegerent therein, whereby he must strive to inhabit and develop the Earth, bring about prosperity, and work for the best interests of mankind in this world.

These noble objectives are surrounded by difficulties and require man to exert a lot of effort and to bear heavy burdens in order to fulfill them.

Life is not always as easy and simple as we would wish it to be. Quite the contrary, it goes from being easy to being very difficult, just like a person goes from being healthy to being ill or from being poor to being rich and vice versa.

Man must constantly deal with these trials throughout his life. In this way, he can realize the noblest qualities that these trials demand from him, like patience, willpower, determination, courage, reliance upon Allah, industry, and good morals.

These qualities are among the greatest sources of tranquility, peace of mind, and happiness. Allah says: ''and this is a small part of quran''

Surely, we will try you with something of fear, hunger and loss of wealth, lives, and the fruits of your labor, but give glad tidings to the patient ones; who, when afflicted with calamity say, ‘To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return.’ These are the ones who will receive blessings and mercy from their Lord, and these are the ones who are rightly guided.

Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “How astonishing is the affair of the believer. All of his affairs turn out for the best. If goodness befalls him, he is thankful and this is good for him, and if ill fortune befalls him, he is patient and this is good for him.”   

For more information click on this link

http://www.islamtoday.com/

Yours Sincerly

Diplomatic

01:55 AM Nov 29 2007 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

lovelygurl..being alive is where we started and we will all  end up to death…we just don't know when , where and how we will be dead. No one is exempted ..our life is just temporary also with other things..you don't have to be afraid of death…its better you face the fact that our life has just been lend to us ..so we have to nurture and take care of it… polish it to be good..so when time comes ..you will be remembered for what you have done…and thats what matters most.

05:14 AM Nov 29 2007 |

louise.luo

louise.luo

China

I think maybe DIE isn't fearfulness. It's a natural thing that consists the time .

06:07 AM Nov 29 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

I m new in this forum, i m male 35 from asia and working in a pharma company last 10 years, i really want to improve my english and want to make friends, i love travelling and want to see different culture. few years back i visited europe and like France,Switzerland,Holland and Germany very much. I hope you will find me a loving and caring friend. You can also send me mail at my yahoo address i.e.pharmaman_14 at yahoo. Pleas reply.

06:45 AM Nov 29 2007 |

lovelygurl

lovelygurl

Saudi Arabia

thanks  diplomatic  for ur comment

and u r right in every word u say

12:08 PM Nov 29 2007 |

lovelygurl

lovelygurl

Saudi Arabia

i'm not afraid of death sweet10  i just afraid if i'm Including remiss asked us in the Holy Quran 

cos no one in this world perfect as prophet but we try

Allah is Forgiving, Most Merciful

12:22 PM Nov 29 2007 |

lovelygurl

lovelygurl

Saudi Arabia

and sorry  i'm not that good in english so my explain is limited

12:24 PM Nov 29 2007 |

baluu9

baluu9

Germany

Its a break from routine